这空间没有对错.

Twitter-ing

15 October 2011

15 October 2011 - much thanks.. :)

had a dinner date with the soon-to-be-rom-ed couple

Eugene and Shuying.

Thanks for the treat shifu!

this pair of couple had been the nicest couple i ever known.
*not mentioning the others.

despite
i push and push not to have dinner with them
but failed.

lol
thye have a way with me huh

long chat from 7pm till 10plus.

LOL!

of cos, we are at 85 market.
stingray satay is a must!

thanks for the amulet. 
i promised to keep it along with me for as long as possible.
plus u guys given me 2
i think i got double protections.


APPRECIATED.


graduation over.
1 journey of my life just ended.

im a person that cant stop learning
as i like to keep my life busy.

thus, i shall go reg for my btt this mth.
yup.
to keep myself busy.


been nua-ing at home for too long.

pray for me ya.