这空间没有对错.

Twitter-ing

11 September 2011

10.9.2011

It's been an eventful week

After working on both sat and sun last week
I finally had my OIL on Friday

Sunday - family day at science centre
I'm glad that the kids attended
Despite, the arguments.

Work as usual from Monday to Thursday

Wednesday - visited h&m with Carine
It further confirm that I can't tahan crowd
And had my favourite genki sushi

Thursday - caught The hossan Leong show with Carine and her colleagues
5thumbs up: you will triple confirm laugh throughout the show

Friday - I went back to easb to celebrate yb Aka my papa bday
Met up with all the loves <3 ones there

I stayed for lunch and left at 4 when they have townhall

Shopped alone at novena
Gotten 2 shoes at one go
Nice!

Headed to orchard
For collection of mama's phone
And also ice cream moonie cake

Met xk on the way back home
Thanks bro for carrying the moonie cake

Had dinner with mum and Carine (again) at 85

Oh, strike $60 of toto with Carine
First time in my life

Fruitful Friday

Went swimming with Carine on sat (today)
And I think I overuse my left leg
The back of the kneecap is hurting

Too long never swim Liao
Think I pulled a muscle
Hopefully tml will be good.


I'm trying hard to move on.
Trying hard to get back the concentration that I use to have

I lost it.
Ever since I lost you.
Many things are on track
But my concentration isn't back
This is bad.

As bad as I lost u.

I know u are happy over there.
And sorry for banning u from entering my dream

Kor, 我怕了
我害怕每晚做噩梦的日子

我答应你

我永远不会忘记你

I walked home from 85 last night
And I tot of u
I regretted
Not asking u for supper on that Sunday night
And
That is the last time that I saw u
Burning joss paper outside ur flat

I didn't even see ur face.

Kor, can we turn back time?